Friday, March 9, 2007

Silly Mom and Baby Pictures

We went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch today. Liam was pretty fussy, and my friend and I had to take turns entertaining him. At one point I was on my back on the bench seat playing airplane with him to keep him from crying - fortunately the waitress had twins and wasn't alarmed by my behavior! As usual Liam cheered right up when he had the chance to flirt with the waitresses... he's such a ham.

This is how I entertain myself during the day... Here we are taking self-portrait pictures in the bathroom...


Smile, baby! (Yes, I know I look crazy...)


I love his face in this one...

1 comment:

Sapphire, Dana, Karalee & Alastair said...

What a little flirt Liam is! Lol He's such a cutie pie and the visual of you playing airplane on a bench seat was priceless! Where's the pic of that! LOL You look great!

Sapphire