Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Today Mom gets her hair cut!

Well folks, the big day has finally arrived - I am getting my hair chopped off today! No, not a pixie cut or anything that drastic, but I've had very long hair for a while now and I am ready for a change. Not only is it too much of a pain to wash, comb out, and dry now that I have a little one, but little hands like to grab long hair and pull. Ouch!

Below are some pictures of what I look like right now - I have not had a haircut since I was 5 months pregnant - eek! I think it was July or August 2006. Forgive how frizzy it looks - I took a nap with my hair wet and then blew it dry without styling.

Before picture, from the side:


Before, from the front - looking like Cousin It:


Because I have so much hair, this is what I usually look like - the librarian bun!

Wish me luck!

No comments: