Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Liam's First Photo Shoot

Here are the pictures from Liam's first ever professional photo shoot. We went with Aunt Leesa, Aunt Jill, Grandma Roo, GM (my Mom) to the Picture People to have a photo shoot with Liam, Eric and Evan. This was after my long awaited hair cut, where I lost close to 10 inches of length. The pictures turned out great, and I am thrilled with the end result of my haircut - the stylist really understood thick hair and did a great job. I told her it felt like somebody else's hair on my head. The stylist said I had enough hair for 4 people, and she offered one of the other clients some of my hair - it was funny... I think the woman seriously considered the offer (haha!)

Liam also gets a gold star for putting up with the chaos all day... from hair salon to photo shoot to dinner and back to the photo place. What a great baby, and what a relieved Mom!

I'll post the pictures with Grandma Roo, Eric and Evan when Leesa emails them to me.

My new hair...


Liam and I...


Me kissing Liam... aww...


This is my favorite - My GM, me, and Liam...


Another one of us... Mom didn't want to be in the pictures but Leesa talked her into it. I am so glad she did! I think she looks great and I will truly treasure these pictures!

No comments: