Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sittin' Pretty

I was able to catch Liam sitting up by himself pretty well today. Check out the candid shots!

What is Mom doing?


Sitting with his friends, Buzz-Bee and the Whoozit:


About to try and grab the camera lens:


Hmm, how to get the purple elephant in my mouth...


Hey! Who you lookin' at?!


In other news, Liam has some new favorite sounds: "buzz, buzz, buzz" (as I make Buzz-Bee fly and land on his chest), and "pizza! pizza! pizza!" Both make him laugh hysterically - I have no idea why "pizza" is so funny, but it is his new favorite sound. If he's having a melt-down, I just have to squeal "pizza!" at him, and he melts into giggles. If only adults were amused so easily, life would be so much simpler!

3 comments:

Staci said...

If you said "pizza!" and really had one....I'd get excited too!!!

Laura said...

Don't you love how they think the silliest things are funny! Thomas loves when we say, "dancin, dancin, dancin!"

Amy said...

Good job sittin up, Liam! He's getting so big!