Thursday, May 17, 2007

Adventures in Eating

Liam is going to be 6 months old on Saturday! Our pediatrician said to start giving him a little solid food in his 5th month, so we've had him taste a few things so far. He just has a few bites each day - and his expressions have been priceless!

Trying some rice cereal:
Wearing a bib made by GM - she embroidered it herself!


Rice cereal in high-chair:

His face after tring some carrots:


Eating a slice of pear through a mesh feeder - he LOVED it!


He liked the mesh feeder so much that I bought a variety of fruit and veg for him to try - I think he likes chewing on it because we think he's teething. I am pretty sure I can see little teeth about to break through on his lower gums - I will ask the pediatrician about it next week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

hahahaha Loved the carrot picture!!