Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Life at home with a new babe

Here are some pics from today, just hanging out at home enjoying the new baby.

Graham has just woken up in our bed


Liam having a cookie


Liam still eating his cookie and checking out Graham


Daddy can we keep him?


Can I play with him?


Whatcha got there, Mom?


Oh! It's that baby I like to poke!


Hey, he has a nose!


Liam enjoying an adult-looking beverage (my Dad came over to dinner and when the wine was poured, Liam wanted to join in... so we gave him pear juice in a little glass. I can't believe how well he drinks from stemware! It must be genetic :) ).

3 comments:

Amy said...

Such sweet pictures. You have a beautiful family there :)

Jessica said...

The family is looking so good! I love Liam and the stemware. How cute.

Jamie said...

So awesome to see the new family dynamic. Wonderful pictures!