Thursday, November 8, 2007

Unfinished projects

I took a picture of all my unfinished projects, thinking it would motivate me to finish them. Or just one of them. Well it hasn't worked yet, but here they are!

From the left - a striped wool sweater I am knitting for Liam, funky purple wool pants that I knitted (they've already been worn, I just need to make the drawstring so they stay up), the material is for aprons, the beautiful fall colored wool is for more long pants, the blue blanket is a cotton crochet project that was started while I was pregnant (ever tried to crochet a blanket? It's boring!), and the two plastic bags contain surprises for friends. Phew.



Give me some time, I'm sure I'll have more unfinished projects to add to the list.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Each one of those is a very ambitious project in my book!!!