Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Cloth diaper cutie

I have been using cloth diapers on Liam for the last few weeks - it is much easier than I thought it would be! Ronni at Nature's Nappies was a HUGE help. I've been having fun trying the different brands - here are pictures of Liam in some of his new fluff...

Baby Beehinds Bamboo fitted:


Baby Beehinds again:


BumWare All-in-one (AIO):


Berry Plush - this is a waterproof cover with a snap-in insert:


I have also tried these - but don't have pictures... you can see I've been busy!
- bumgenius one-size fitted
- bumgenius AIO
- Baby Beehinds hemp fitted
- Swaddlebees organic cotton velour fitted
- Bumkins AIO
- Green Acre Designs (GAD) pocket
- Very Baby AIO
- Very Baby fitted
- Mutt fitted
- Luxe wool cover for the fitteds

1 comment:

Staci said...

I'm proud of you for going the cloth diaper route! I didn't have the guts to do it.