Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random December '08 and January '09 Pics

I am SO behind in posting pictures that I decided to dump a bunch of cute pics into one post. These were all taken in December '08 or January '09. Enjoy!

1/20/09 - Graham takes the Exersaucer for a spin


He immediately wanted to shove something - anything! - into his mouth


Liam showing him the ropes


Cool dude!


Hey baby! (The whole time I was taking pictures Liam was standing behind me screaming for me to take *his* glasses off of the baby...)


01/02/09 - Adorable onesie and hat made by my e-friend Anna - pretty cute, eh? And she totally nailed my color preferences!






Liam helping Adam with some work assignments


12/27/08 Daddy and Graham having a little chat


Ha! Good one!


Aww........


12/22/08 - Don't tell Adam I posted a picture of him sleeping - but isn't this cute?

No comments: