Monday, November 24, 2008

Chocolate covered cuteness

Dad and Niki (Aunt Pickle) came over for dinner - we had a great time, and as you can see so did Liam! Also, Liam had a new haircut on Saturday, right before we met up with Adam's family for dinner at the Japanese Steakhouse (I have one picture that I need to scan in - it was a blast!) Many thanks to Aunt Pickle for taking these great pics!

Check out Liam's new 'do! Yes, I put some gel in his hair!
Photobucket

Hey YOU! Bring me all your chocolate!
Photobucket

No Grandpa, I will not share!
Photobucket

Nothing like a sugar high to make a toddler happy!
Photobucket

Mmmmmmm.... chocolate.........
Photobucket

Grandpa protecting his shirt from the carnage
Photobucket

Whoa! What's that on my face?!
Photobucket

I just don't know how it happened!
Photobucket

Grandpa drew the short straw and had to do cleanup duty...
Photobucket

Fun!
Photobucket

Ohhh... presents! Grandpa and Aunt Pickle were nice enough to bring Liam birthday gifts... this has been the most drawn-out 2 year old birthday yet! Hmm, I hope he doesn't expect this every year!
Photobucket

Daddy and Grandpa helping Liam read a new book... note how Grandpa is expertly holding Graham with one arm!
Photobucket

Grandpa and Liam reading
Photobucket

CAKE! Liam has been bugging me for cake, and I felt guilty because I didn't make him one, so I make him a few cupcakes... nothing nearly as extravagant as last year!
Photobucket

Liam blew out both candles all by himself - it was so cute!
Photobucket

Retiring to the playroom for a cuddle after dinner
Photobucket

Here's tired old MomPhotobucket

BONUS PIC.... Graham has been smiling, laughing, and cooing a lot lately... it is so adorable! Unfortunately this isn't a great picture but at least you can see him laughing and go "awww...."!
Photobucket

No comments: