Friday, July 25, 2008

Mad! Happy! Mad! Happy! --- Life of a Toddler

This afternoon's photo session pretty much sums up a typical day of roller-coaster emotions.

This is what happens when Mommy takes away the tennis ball that Liam kept throwing at her head... yes, he was warned, but you know...!


A little foot stomping and arm waving for emphasis - yes Mommy, I am REALLY mad!


Stop following me around with the camera!


GRRARRRR!!! Where is my tennis ball!


Mmmmmmm....... a little toe suck makes everything okay


Now my mean Mommy won't let me put my entire fist in a glass of milk! WAAHHH!!!


Ooooh! Turkey and squash, yum! For good measure, I put some in my hair - to join the waffles and syrup from breakfast.


Happy again, doing the Dr Seuss Fish puzzle (I put the camera away by the time he had yet another meltdown over the pesky Blue Fish).


Liam's new excited face - WOW!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Too funny and so true!!

Jessica said...

Laughingly empathetic here. Also happy to see the daily scenes acted out in my house re-enacted by your adorable Liam. (Somehow it's always cuter when it's somebody else's kid.)