Wednesday, December 19, 2007

More boy pictures, and a finished project!

Here are some pictures of Liam wearing a birthday shirt from Linda - thank you Linda!



I love the look on his face here, like he is fighting a sneeze...


Cheeky boy!


Here he is wearing the pink vest I made for my friend's little girl...


Vest action shot...


Close up...


The finished product! I am so proud of myself for actually finishing something! Time to celebrate! Actually, time to get working on finishing the Christmas gifts I'm making... eek!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, doesn't he look cute in that little pink sweater :) So cute!! Are you liking your new lens? Your pics look great!

Staci said...

I love his face in that 2nd picture!

Good luck getting Christmas presents finished! It's less than a week away...no pressure ;)